Designed and handcrafted by Cultural & Creative, these light, durable, and water-resistant card holders are made of strong and eco-friendly washable kraft paper.
- Exclusive CATMO Series Design: The patterns and logo are inspired by the silhouette of the designer's adopted homeless cat MOMO
- Safe Material: Washable kraft paper is made of pure natural fiber pulp, non-toxic and harmless, and has been certified by FDA to be safe on direct contact with food and human skin.
- Sustainable: Washable kraft paper is developed from natural plant fibers and guaranteed non-harmful substances in the production process from start to finish. Washable kraft paper is not only natural, but also environmentally friendly and biodegradable. It can decompose naturally after being buried in the soil for several months.
- Slim Size: 10.5 x 7.0 cm (5 card slots in total; can fit up to 8 cards)
- Light Weight: 18g
- Easy Care: It is as light and thin as paper, but as tough as leather ( also called Paper Leather because it can mimic the look and function of animal leather but of course totally cruelty-free.); easy to care for as it's scratch-resistant, tear-resistant, washable and ironable.
We make every effort to process & ship all orders as soon as possible. Most orders are processed within 48-72 hours.
We're proud to offer worldwide shipping and here is some basic shipping information for your reference:
|Shipping Method||Cost||Delivery Time|
$3.99 or Free (on $49+)
|8-14 Business Days (Worldwide)|
|Express Shipping||$9.99||4-7 Business Days (Worldwide)|
Tracking your order:
Our orders always include tracking information that is normally sent via email within 48 hours after the order has been shipped.
Please click here for our return policy.
♡ We truly believe in the quality and integrity of the products we offer, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free 90-day warranty.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied :)